Inspire Catering are an independent contract caterer providing services to a range of clients in business and Industry and Education sectors. Inspire Catering have recognised their responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), May 2018. The policy outlined below sets out, in key areas, the privacy practices we adopt to ensure we meet the requirements of the legislation.
We will only store personal data where we have
· A legal requirement to do so
· We have a contract in place with e.g. our suppliers or employees
· For vital interest reasons such as keeping next of kin details for our employees
· If it is in the Public’s Interest to do so
· With your explicit consent
· Public tasks where public interest is relevant
We will collect and store data in a fair and transparent basis with our personal data owners and allow them access to their data upon request.
We will not share any personal data unless it meets one of the criteria listed above.
We use a mixture of session cookies, which expire when you close your web browser at the end of your browsing session; and persistent cookies, which remain on your hard drive until you erase them or until they expire.
The cookies we set do not contain any personal data about you, and you cannot be identified personally from the cookies: the information they contain is completely anonymous, comprising only the name of the cookie, its expiration date, and a numerical value.
Your ability to access and use this site will not be inhibited or impaired in any way if you choose to disable cookies in your browser.
Clear Desk Policy
At the end of each working day or when required all documents containing personal data will be securely stored in a locked drawer or cabinet.
Lap Top and PC Security
Users of lap tops and PCs use them as detailed below:
– Open only when in use
– All are password protected using Inspire Catering’s password policy
– Not left in any vehicle overnight
– Stored in the boot of the car whilst travelling
If you have any questions on this policy, please contact us at our office on 01786 476770.